-
February 6th, 2005, 03:52 AM
#41
Inactive Member
Aren't all the ML chicks' boobs like that?
-
February 6th, 2005, 03:54 AM
#42
Inactive Member
The Phoenix figure is fugly. I passed on two of them.
Hopefully they make a Jean before too long.
-
February 6th, 2005, 04:08 PM
#43
Inactive Member
if they make a jean figure she should be passed out somewhere. cuz thats her most common pose.
JEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAN *Slump*
god that woman so useless
ill agree on the deadpool and i do like the big juggernaut
-
February 6th, 2005, 04:21 PM
#44
Inactive Member
Phoenix I think is the second best looking female outta all the ML so far that I have....
Storm's the best one, then Phoeniz, then Electra, Rogue, Black Cat and Black Widow...
-
February 6th, 2005, 04:51 PM
#45
Inactive Member
Deadpool owns all other Marvel Legends
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks